We are categorically unable to perform editorial tasks such as the creation of listings or the editing of photos. Doing so would make it impossible for us to offer newhome.ch as a free service.
When you submit a listing, it is automatically placed «under review». This means that its integrity and validity will be checked within one working day by your selected cantonal bank.
- If the listing fails to meet the quality requirements of newhome.ch, it will be rejected. Its status will then be changed to «rejected».
- If everything is in order, the cantonal bank will approve your listing. Your property will then appear as “active” in your portfolio.
- After the standard publication period of 60 days, your listing will be deactivated. It will then appear as “inactive”.
To reactivate your listing, select the menu item “Manage” by first selecting “My newhome” and then the heading Listings. Click the button “More functions” in the respective listing’s management area. In the pop-up menu, click on «Manage» and then «Activate» Alternatively, you can click on the «Publish listing» button when editing your listing.
It is possible to deactivate a listing for 30 days. After the first 20 days, you will be notified by email that the listing will be automatically deleted 10 days later, unless it is activated or archived.
There is no way to pause a listing. If you wish to keep it for an indefinite period of time, archiving it is necessary.
The fee is CHF 9.00 per listing/archiving. The listing can then be reactivated/archived as often as you like. If, as a real estate professional, you manage a large number of listings, we recommend that you order our “Business Plus” option, which includes archiving: https://blog.newhome.ch/de/business-plus/
The number of archived listings has increased steadily in recent years. This service requires technical resources and involves various costs (maintenance, development, hosting, etc.) at newhome.ch. As a result, advertisers who wish to use this service contribute to the costs incurred.
To delete your listing, select the menu item “Manage” by first selecting “My newhome” and then the heading Listings. Click the corresponding icon in the respective listing’s management area “Delete”
To edit your listing, select the menu item “Manage” by first selecting “My newhome” and then the heading Listings. Click the corresponding icon in the respective listing’s management area “Edit”
It usually takes one working day to review and approve listings. Listings are not reviewed/approved on weekends or public holidays.
Problems uploading pictures typically occur for the following reasons:
- The image is too big (max. file size: 8MB) – newhome.ch automatically cancels uploads that are taking too long; reduce the size of your pictures to the minimum necessary by using a compression program (e.g. Photo Impact, Image Ready).
- The file path to your saved picture is too long – newhome.ch occasionally experiences problems with excessively long file paths. In this case, copy your image to a higher level of your directory structure or to a data carrier before uploading. Example:
new path: C:imagesbathroom.jpg or A:bathroom.jpg
- Always select your pictures by using the “Browse” button instead of entering the file path manually, as this can often result in errors.
- newhome.ch can only accept images in *.jpg, *.gif or *.png format.
If you are still experiencing problems, please send an email containing the corresponding error message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe Reader 6.0 sometimes has problems displaying the PDF version. In some cases, the PDF version is not displayed or is displayed only as a white page. This error can be corrected in most cases by changing a setting in Adobe Reader:
- Select menu “Edit / Basic settings”
- On the left, click on “Internet”
- Im linken Bereich «Internet» anklicken