Alternative to the debt collection statement
With the digital alternative from CreditTrust, both tenants and landlords benefit. Thanks to the nationwide and forgery-proof creditworthiness certificate, prospective tenants and landlords save time and effort when applying for or allocating flats.
Creditworthiness certificate for tenants
Order simply and with a few and enclose with the flat application.
Start your order here:
Note: The ordering process takes place via credittrust.ch. Mastercard, Visa, Twint or payment on account are accepted as means of payment. newhome has no access to any of the data entered.
- Digital availability within 3 minutes for CHF 19.50
- Faster flat approval as checked by the landlord within seconds
- Reusable for several flat applications
- High level of acceptance by many property management companies and landlords
Use of the creditworthiness certificate for landlords & letting agents
- Based on a Swiss national database: CRIF and Intrum store the most complete set of creditworthiness data (over 80 million enquiries per year)
- Reduced risk of default: The creditworthiness certificate is forgery-proof and stored on blockchain
- Integration into existing processes as a QR code on the application form or via the software of emonitor
- Faster letting process through digital verification within seconds
- Increases the attractiveness of advertisements for prospective tenants