Both prospective tenants and landlords benefit with CreditTrust. The detailed, nationwide and forgery-proof creditworthiness certificate from CreditTrust saves prospective tenants time and effort when applying to rent a property. It also enables landlords to vet the application faster and in a more tenant-friendly manner.
- The digital alternative to the debt collection statement
- CreditTrust for prospective tenants
- CreditTrust for landlords & letting agents
The digital alternative to the debt collection statement
For some time now, having to visit the debt collection office in person has felt rather outdated. With CreditTrust the digital alternative to the debt collection statement there is finally a solution that is already accepted by many letting agencies when vetting prospective tenants.
In contrast to the conventional, paper-based debt collection statement, the CreditTrust creditworthiness certificate is based on a comprehensive creditworthiness database that covers the whole of Switzerland and is updated daily. It is registered on the underlying blockchain in a tamper-proof manner and can be verified online with just a few clicks.
CreditTrust for prospective tenants
- Digital availability: can be ordered online in just 3 minutes for CHF 19.50 – and is immediately available in a digital format
- Faster vetting process: the CreditTrust creditworthiness certificate can be verified in a matter of seconds
- Reusable: can be used for all adverts that bear the CreditTrust badge
- High level of acceptance: the CreditTrust creditworthiness certificate is accepted by many property management companies
Order your CreditTrust creditworthiness certificate
You can easily order the CreditTrust creditworthiness certificate and add it to your application documents with just a few clicks.
Here’s how it works:
- Order your creditworthiness certificate using the QR code on your smartphone (available means of payment: Mastercard, Visa, Twint or by invoice)
- Find adverts from CreditTrust partners on newhome – if your desired property is not yet marked with the CreditTrust badge, ask the advertiser.
- Attach your CreditTrust certificate to your tenancy application.
CreditTrust for landlords & letting agents
- Based on a Swiss national database: CRIF and Intrum store the most complete set of creditworthiness data on the Swiss market and process over 80 million enquiries per year
- Reduced risk of default: Thanks to Certifaction’s technology, a creditworthiness certificate tamper-proof documents is registered on the underlying blockchain in a tamper-proof format
- Integration into existing processes: can be integrated into online application platforms such as emonitor or as a QR code on the application form
- Faster letting process: digitally delivered and verifiable within seconds
- Increased appeal: property adverts bearing the CreditTrust badge are very popular
Become a CreditTrust partner
No contract is required to become a CreditTrust partner. Label your property adverts with the CreditTrust badge free of charge and speed up the application process.
Here’s how it works:
- Log in to your user account on newhome.ch and enable CreditTrust in your settings. We will be happy to do this on your behalf.
- Once agreed, all your adverts will be marked with the CreditTrust badge free of charge (example).
- By integrating CreditTrust into your application process, you will save yourself time and effort in the future.